Friday, December 2, 2011

Part 3 of 14: Ask The Outpost



 
Part 3

As many of you know, I am candidating for the postion of Pastor at Eganville Baptist Church. The vote is December 11 (prayers appreciated). They recently had me up to do a Q&A session on various theological topic. I've decided to post these here in order to foster fellowship/conversation etc...



Some answers may be edited from the original.

What is salvation?

      Salvation is simply the Gospel of Jesus Christ, belief in his virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death and burial and triumphant resurrection. Salvation is received by faith through repentance alone and justification is by faith alone. Salvation is needed by humanity because of our sinfulness, both by nature and choice, and there is no salvation outside of Christ. That's about as simple as I can make it... I hope that answers the question sufficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment